[Bards] Re: Bards - Bard of Namron at Beltane

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Fri May 4 05:05:55 PDT 2001

WILD HAIR WOMAN WITH RED DRESS ENTERS

Kylie, don't be frightened.  They won't hurt you...much.  Besides only
parents can catch insanity from their children.

LEANING CLOSER TO HER

Besides you can inflict as much harm as you want at The Tavern Race that
will be played at approximately 1:00 - 3:00 pm.  Please look at your
schedule you recieve at Troll.

Sorry, another shameless plug...

On Fri, 4 May 2001 01:30:18 EDT DEAJAVU at aol.com writes:
> MOMMY!!!!!!! IM SCARED! PLEASE...TAKE ALL OF THE SCARY MEN AND WOMEN
> AWAY......(and let me enter and win the bardic...*grin*) They are
> scary!
> MOMMY!!!! hehehe...Kylie

Kateryn la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre la ganse.