[Bards] Re: Bards - Bard of Namron at Beltane

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 13:05:33 PDT 2001

Now I would never be so foul as one could call me chicken! Though I will
admit to being far more respectful, and wary of the female of the species as
to incur their wrath, especially that of the one I married! And as to low
math scores I have always believed in the northmans numbering system. "One,
some, many, lots..."

If it is my predisposition to a flamboyant vocabulary that does cause you so
much offense, then oh lovely Gimp, may I spend three persuant days in
purgatory for any harm my words might inflict upon the resplendence of your
beauty and your extraordinary talents.

Though I do not spell so properly I must insist. After all Queen Mary Tudor
decrees to spell such things in a way that even I can never fathom, but then
I suppose that is why she is Queen in England and I a simple rebellious
Irishman spend much of my time down in The Bells Tavern!

Now for myself I shall bide the hours, till soon we meet to test our bardic
prowess. Should one apear that can wrest from me that blessed eve, the
chance to hold the Storm Bards Horn, a toast I'll raise and their pardon
then implore. Ne'er kissing toads or Saxon Potion shall keep my teather till
Ulf's Judgment's spoken. Though his beard be stuck with sweet confusion,
I'll give my tallent awaiting his conclusion. And when he's heard we bards
so bold, It's the Storm Bards horn _I_ hope to hold.

(now see what happens when I answer my mail before coffee!)

Darius
Consulting Alchemist for "Unkle Ulfie's Super Soft Norse Beard
Moose"