[Bards] Re: Bards - Bard of Namron at Beltane

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Fri May 4 07:38:14 PDT 2001

I do believe it is lack of sleep, too much work in the dungeon, and not
enough sunlight.
Glad we could entertain.  If you need pure entertainment this weekend,
why not take a moment and enjoy the simple pleasures in life by visiting
the Toad-Alley Kissing Booth.  We have many kisses to suit just about any
need you might have....

Ooops, did I do another shameless plug???
Ryn

Kateryn la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre la ganse.
(It's good to be the gimp.)