[Bards] Ryn's tacky thingy

aethelstan aethelstan at mmcable.com
Mon Oct 8 12:52:02 PDT 2001

but i HAVE to be in your way. Just think of the nobility as management. you
can't get anything done without a member of management standing around
getting in the way and giving you s#$t

Hmmmm.....snif...snif....i don't think that last shovel full on my boot was
all dirt.....

good thing i've got the soap!!

Aethelstan (the slightly soiled)
ps. you missed a spot over there....no over by that tremendously huge
"log"....no wait....never mind...no really don't go fetch that just for
me....really...no..Ryn!!...that's isn't funny anymore...get that look out of
your eye.....Ryn don't you dare....no....don't....i really mean it this