[Bards] Fw: [SCA-HUMOR] Rev. Rav's Recycled Filk

Seanan mac Tighearnain seanan at elfsea.net
Thu Apr 18 19:28:16 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rev. Rav, . . ." <Sanctuary at linkline.com>
To: <SCA-HUMOR at yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <caid-members at sca-caid.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 8:30 PM
Subject: [SCA-HUMOR] Rev. Rav's Recycled Filk

Well it's sort of period, & I had to share !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, filk this good shouldn't be left to rot on a Household list.
{ or even a single Kingdom List }
Penned loving (I think) by My good friend Sgt. Jonathan Osprey.

Sung to "There Coming To Take Me Away"

Enjoy!
Gaius Niklos Aurielus Luctator

Remember when you ruled the world and all got on their knees and
begged you not to cleave their necks or private parts?? Well...
Your coronet will go away and then the days get worse and worse and
soon you see You'll go completely out of your mind..
And..
They're coming to take it away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take it away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa