[Bards] Some Thoughts on Documentation for Bardic Competition

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Mon Apr 22 08:21:19 PDT 2002

Greetings All,

Having gotten back from Bordermarch this last weekend, I was contemplating
the bardic competition and something occurred to me: Very few people
supplied documentation for their pieces. I'm curious about what the people
on this list think about documentation for competitions and whether or not
it should be required. (Please note that I'm drawing a separation between
competitions and bardic circles/fires.)

Pendaran