[Bards] The Dark Lady

jhirling at houston.rr.com jhirling at houston.rr.com
Sat Jan 12 05:41:19 PST 2002

I was going through the archive and noticed that a while back, Lady Katitcha Brendwyth Eledin Stovold wrote us from her exile in the East Kingdom
asking for the lyrics to The Dark Lady.  I havn't seen any post that this was answered privately and hope that she is still on the list.  Unfortunately, the
archive does not include her email addy.

 Lyrics to the Dark Lady can be found at:   http://www.bedlambards.com/Lyrics/Furious%20Fancies/Dark%20Lady.html

I believe the song was written by one of the members (now former member) of Ceili's Muse - possibly Maggie Maddux (Kat of Coventry -- you out
there?) and have no idea of its copyright status.

--ihon