[Bards] Bardi Pratice

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jan 22 16:41:27 PST 2002

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:00:42 -0600 "Ivo Blackhawk"
<ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com> writes:
>concentration of bards. Well, Mooneschadowe is
> right smack dab in between Tulsa and the OKC/Norman aria.

HEY!!!	What do you mean to forget all about this bard up here in
Newkirk!!!  (sniff.  sniff)  Guess I know who's really loved!!!

> Anyway, so I said that we needed some sort of monthly or bi-monthly
> get togeather to see if we can polish up our bardic skills. So, with
> Lilas and I being the mid-point, we are proposing that the meeting be
at our
> house.

Now that I have my fit out of the way...  that really sounds like a great
idea!
I'm all for it..
Can't promise to be there, but I will try to.

kisses,
Ryn the Gimp