[Bards] roll call

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Thu Jan 24 15:22:01 PST 2002

    OK, I'll go next. Catrin ferch Gwillim O Gonwy, 12/13c. Cymric persona with
ties both in Gwynedd (North Wales) and France.  Laurel & Court Baroness, etc.

    Bardic history: Past Premiere Bard of Ansteorra and Past Principal of the
Queen's College of Bard  mumblemumble years ago (it WAS after the earth's crust
cooled, OK?).  Journeywoman First Class when we were still doing that.  Singer,
poet and storyteller, song and poetry composer.
    I enjoy singing at bardic circles when I can stay awake for them (oh, for
the long ago days before the earth's crust cooled), Bailey's Irish Cream or
Irish Mist to soothe the vocal cords, and the amusement value of being known as
"Her Fabulosity".

Catrin