[Bards] Traditions - A Poem

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Wed Jul 10 16:17:09 PDT 2002

HL Gerald composed:

> 1) I would also be happy to take a look at the examples Duchess Willow has
> offered to bring to Coronation.
>
> 2) I would like to suggest that her Grace also "commission" the bards of
> Ansteorra to submit poetry based upon a list that she would create.
While
> I'm not trying to "volunteer" her, I agree with Pendaran that this
Courtesy
> book should be compiled by someone who has the vision of what they want.
> see this in Her Grace's character, and would gladly submit a piece in
hopes
> that it might become a part of the work.  Whoever chooses to do this,
please
> count me in on the wordsmithing.
>
> And so.
>
> "Shutting up sir."
>
> In service to the dream with a song in my heart I am,
> HL Gerald of Leeshire
> A bard of Stargate in the kingdom of Ansteorra
> Title Bard of Loch Soillier

My Fellow Bards,

If I may offer a ha'penny,  It seems a fair number of the Bards might be at
Cornoation, would it be possible or dare I say probable for the bards to
rendesvous and perhaps begin wordsmithing then and there and thusly begin
the collaborative effort for those interested in contributing.  Perhaps by
Day's End we can have a few works to present to their Highnesses soon to be
Excellencies.

If someone, might be willing to contact her Grace at Coronation the bards in
attendance might have a list of topics to go by.

Please count me in on wordsmithing as well.

In Service,

Ld. Gottfried Krimmelbein
A StoneBridge Keep