[Bards] Bardic Comps For Minors

Kelley Ross MyLadiMoon at msn.com
Fri Jul 19 22:21:21 PDT 2002

Dear all you bright an shiny people,

Hi all...Anqelique Le Woulfe here (aka Kelley...Finn Kelley and Cyf's daughter) just wanted to say hi and that I am new to the list.  On the other hand,  I do have a question about bardic comps at some of the larger events (Steppes, Wars, and what not).  I am 15 and wanted to start competing regularly but don't know if I should be competing in the minors competitions or not.  I have competed in a few small ones but I am a little wary of getting in over my head at any large events.  Any advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks all and I hope to talk to you soon.

Sincerely,
Angelique Le Woulfe
House Wolfstar
AnsteorraGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com