[Bards] Traditions and Courtesies

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Fri Jul 12 10:35:51 PDT 2002

Being but a fledgling in the scheme of "playing" in the SCA, I have been
taught by elders of the SCA that while we have our own personas and come
from different time periods and cultures, that there are "things" that are
inherently Ansteorran that is not done anywhere else.  To that affect, I
would presume (ne'er assume) there are some things, matters, manners, etc...
that are Ansteorran Traditions/Customs.  That which is Ansteorran, should be
deemed worthy of S/He whose vision this book follows would have some of
these as well.

In Service to Dream and Need
Gottfried Krimmelbein