[Bards] looking . . . . .

Keely Disman kdisman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 18:38:34 PST 2002

Greetings!

I am hoping the illustrious gentles that inhabit this list will be able to help me.  A friend of mine, while no longer in the SCA, is wondering about a songbook that she had once upon a time seen.  She believes it was called  "The Nasty Book of Viking Verse".  If anyone has any information about this, please let me know.  She said that it had something to do with a group that used to be active up there.  That group was located in Waterloo, Ontario.

Joan Hebert