[Bards] lyrics needed

LrdWayland at aol.com LrdWayland at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 20:37:09 PST 2002

I heard an interesting song at Estrella, my buddy says he thinks it is called
"Savage Daughter". Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics for it?
 I drank too many (gotta pronounce the "G") LonG island ice teas, and was
unable to remember the name or all the words.
The chorus goes something like this (may the author please forgive me):

 "I am my mother's daughter, running barefoot through stones,
  I will not cut my hair & I will not lower my voice"

I'd really like to share this song with our unit's ladies as it seems to
describe them very well.

Wayland