[Bards] Hello?

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Wed Mar 27 23:40:57 PST 2002

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:52:29 -0600 "Stephen Macthomas"
<macthomas at ev1.net> writes:
> His Excellency Sir Pendaran, being one who delights in all manner of
> the
> muse,

        ..and continues in a vein reminiscent of Coleridge's "The Rime of
the Ancient Mariner", or Brust's "The Phoenix Guards", for quite a few
more words than I have the patience to count.
        Thus, I think we can consider the question to be answered
definitively: Yes, at least one of us is most certainly "out there".

Yours,

      Iain MacCrimmon

P.S. Gotcha, Stephen. That's payback for grumbling about me winning the
chair.