[Bards] Virus warnings

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Tue May 21 20:27:01 PDT 2002

Hello everyone.
       As many of you are aware there are several viruses going around right
now.  I recieve bounced messages almost daily.  Most of them are bouncing due
to being too large. The server will bounce any message larger than 40 K.
These messages contain binary material.  I don't know if they are viruses or
not as I haven't opened any of them.
       Please! Please! install virus protection and update it frequently.  If
you recieve e-mail with an attachment don't open it unless you know what it
is, even if it comes from someone you know.
       Lastly please do not forward virus warnings to the list.  Pug has sent
warnings to everyone and I am adding this warning.  If these warnings haven't
caught peoples attention I doubt that adding your voice will help.
       Please protect yourselves and use caution when opening attachments.

Robert Fitzmorgan
List Administrator