[Bards] List

lanphier taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Sep 25 19:56:08 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Bards of Ansteorra

The Laurels of Ansteorra are talking ( and I mean they are just talking)
about taking over the Kingdom Eistoffod ( sorry about the spelling) and
making it a proper event. A festival  with group singing and group
performance and everything that takes place at the event in Wales. I
assume that they would also run it with their judging forms and rules on
documentation and of course they would be the judges. The statement I
heard that by this way a true kingdom bard could be chosen. Before I go
and make an ass of myself I would like to know what you think of this
idea.

Personally I hate the idea and I am thinking emotionally not logically at
the moment.

Willow de Wisp