[Bards] Pubear on Premier bard list

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Wed Apr 2 09:25:20 PST 2003

--

pubear wrote:

>My biggest problem sometimes, is remembering someone's titles.  Quite
>often it isn't necessary, but in my original post, I left out the
>names, because I simply couldn't remember whether Antiginus and
>Eleanor had their Iris's or not.  I didn't want to call them Lord or
>Lady, when it was more appropriate to say Honorable Lord or Lady.
>When referring to Antiginus as having been the premier bard, I don't
>think calling him Tiggy seems right.

Pubear --

It is never inappropriate to call me Tiggy, reguardless of my award status.  I was Tiggy before I had the cloak, and always have been.  It means more to me that you refer to me as a friend, than by any official title.

For the record, though, I have no Iris.  The only awards that I have are my AoA, my Thistle (Bardcraft), my Compass Rose, Elfsea Bard, and the Premier Bardship.  I was also the first bard of Kragenworth Keep (a local bardic practice I attend).  I am only a Lord, though if I really wanted to brag I can say that I am also apprenticed to Master Master Baron Don Robin of Gilwell [did I miss any of those, Pop? :-) ]

Pubear, I would rather you remember me as "Tiggy" -- a fellow bard and friend -- than "Lord Antigonus Bearbait" any day.

Much Thanx,

Tiggy