[Bards] Help! I have to teach a class!

kovac myklos heykovac at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:15:33 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I'm writing to the list in general because I need some help.

I've been asked to teach a bardic class at westgate summer collegium.

I've been doing bardic for the last five years and I have a degree in
education, so you think I wouldn't have any trouble coming up with a topic to
teach, but to be honest, I'm stumped.

If anyone has an idea for a class, let's say, something that you've always
thought would be a good topic, or something you have wanted to teach but
didn't have the time, or maybe you have a new idea that you wouldn't mind me
stealing-or maybe an old idea that I could put my own spin on.

I'd like to avoid anything too highly specialized, because frankly, I'm not
really, really good at anything-just sort of good at a lot of things, but I
really want to do this.

So if you can help, drop me a line, or if you like, put it on the list (I
might not be the only person who needs an idea for a class).

Thanks,

Lord Kovac Myklos

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8.[1] Get 2 months FREE*.