[Bards] amateur poetry contest

Kathy Elliott bardkat at ev1.net
Mon Feb 24 22:42:07 PST 2003

After researching the poetry.com website, and what seemed "too good to be
true," we found that it is.  There are quite a few articles on the
poetry.com scam (including a Barbara Walters special on 20/20), but a good
collection of links to many of them can be found at:
http://www.windpub.org/literary.scams/ilp.htm.  If you have already
submitted poetry to this site, you may request that it be removed.

For information on submitting your work to reputable publications, try
http://windpub.org/submitting.htm

Good Luck!

HL Katrina of Coventry