[Bards] Performers at war

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Thu Feb 13 04:48:37 PST 2003

Calling all Bards, Poets, Scalds, Folls, Magicians and Entertainers

War is upon us. As we head for war so is the need for entertainers to
entertain our Warriors and there families. I have been asked to find
performers for this great service and I need you and your tallent to
showcase at the Ansteorran encampment at Gulf War.

The list has started and I need to fill performing times for Wedensday,
Thursday and Friday nights
If you can spare 30+ minutes on any of these nights to help entertain our
warriors please e-mail seanan at seanan at elfsea.net  so we can get you on the
list.

thank you to the performers who have already volunteerred and those who will
in the near futer

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing