[Bards] New Question

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Jul 2 12:14:47 PDT 2003

I don't think you are belittling me. I hope I don't bore people too much
with the history of Ansteorra and period stuff. Having fun is a great
goal. You might not know it but I am a fun Mavin. It is just living my
persona is fun for me.

 In the Old Queen Bards we use to put entertaining number one and
historical only slightly second,  The idea was to be totally historical
and totally entertaining. I think there were only a couple of bards that
had people shouting for more period stuff. Master Cedric managed to do
it. Master Cafan did it. Sir Harold did it. Master Orm and Master Ragar
both did it. Master Robin, Master Ivar, and Master Frea all performed to
that level. They didn't perform to that level all the time, but they have
met that goal in my memory. I will tell you I never lived the Dream more
than during one of those performances.

Willow