[Bards] New Question

Siobhan Ni Fearguis siobhan_ni_fearguis at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 06:34:58 PDT 2003

Heh...that's why you *alternate*!  ;)  Actually, I only have a couple of
pieces because I'm so new, but I've always gone back and forth between
comedy and serious in my poetry.  I think my first piece for the SCA was a
fairly light one.  One rule, I always go by...keep the serious ones
comfortably short.  ;)

Siobhan Ni Fearguis