[Bards] To the "Hams"

Gottfried Krimmelbein gottfried at zamigo.net
Sat Jul 5 21:02:15 PDT 2003

I dedicate this filk to the self identified hams of the list, you know who you are...

"Prose, Poems and Song"

I am Bard....Bard I am.

That Bard I am... that Bard I am... I do not like that Bard I am.

Do you like "poems, prose and song"?

I do not like them, Bard I am. I do not like "poems, prose and song".

Would you like them here or there?

I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like poems, prose and song. I do not like them, Bard I am.

Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse?

I would not like them in a house, I would not like them with a mouse! I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere.

Would you voice them in a box? Would you voice them with a fox?

No, not in a box, not with a fox! Not in a house, not with a mouse! I would not voice them here or there, I would not voice them anywhere! I would not voice "poems, prose and song", I do not like them, Bard I am!

Would you, could you, in a bar? Voice them, voice them, here they are!

I would not, could not in a bar!

You may like them, you will see. You may like them in a tree.

I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a bar, now let me be! Not in a box, not with a fox, not in a house, not with a mouse! I would not like them here or there, I would not like them anywhere! I do not like "poems, prose and song", I do not like them, Bard I am!

Could you, would you do quatrains?

No, not a quatrain, not in a tree, not in a bar. Bard, let me be! Not in a box, not with a fox, not with a mouse, not in a house! Not here or there, not anywhere!

In the dark? Here, in the dark? Would you, could you, in the dark?

I would not, could not, in the dark! Would you, could you in the rain?

I would not could not in the rain! Not in the dark, not in a lane! Not in a bar, not in a tree! I would not like them, Bard you see!

Would you, could you, with a goat?

I would not, could not with a goat! I will not voice them here or there, I would not voice them anywhere!

Would you, could you on a boat? I would not, would not on a boat! I will not, will not with a goat! Not in the rain, not in a lane!

You do not like them, so you say. Try them, try them, and you may! Try them and you may I say!

Bard, if you will let me be, I will try them, and you will see! I like "poems, prose and song"! I do, I like them, Bard I am! And I would voice them in a boat, and I would voice them with a goat, and I will voice them in the rain and in the dark and in a lane and in a bar and in a tree they are so good so good you see! So I will voice them in a box and I will voice them with a fox and I will voice them in a house and I will voice them with a mouse and I will voice them here or there and I will voice them anywhere! I do so like "poems, prose and song"! Thank you, thank you, Bard I am!

Yours in Filkitude

Gottfried Krimmelbein

Badgering Bard of StoneBridge Keep