[Bards] Re: New Question

Kelley Ross MyLadiMoon at msn.com
Wed Jul 2 11:23:34 PDT 2003

I, like many on this list, am primarily a singer.  Ok, as of right now, that's all I do.  I have never really gotten the hang of the timing or expression that it takes to perform poetry and stories.  I have written many, many poems, just never performed them.  As to what kind of stuff I sing, mainly Irish ballads.  What can I say?  I learned from my father.  Up until about two years ago I had the worst stage fright you could imagine, and I am still struggling with it today.  But, like most, I love the look on peoples faces after I finish singing a beautiful ballad.  Its just, breathtaking.

Lady Angelique Le Woulfe