[Bards] Running Title Bardic Competition

Marie Adams marie.adams at visionoflove.net
Tue Jul 8 12:01:30 PDT 2003

I liked the Rundel competition format too; Rundel was my second bardic
competition ever, so when I heard the format, I thought it would be really
hard, but it turned out not to be! It makes the competition more
interesting; even though I love bardic and would keep competing if it was
always in the same format, it's very nice to have variety. I also hope we
do something like this in the future.
Serena