[Bards] New Question

nikkicmiller at yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 14:03:08 PDT 2003

 Umm... I feel the same way.  The bards make the dream
happen for me too.  I will never forget my first
Steppes Fall Court.  It was Dreamy.  It has inspired
me to start a guild.  To hoprfully inspire others to
make the Dream happen.

  Truthfully, I have never considered myself a bard.
But I hope that I provide a place where bards can
discover themselves and grow.  The Bardic Arts and
Court is my contribution to the dream.  Everybody has
to have something.  I love court!  I totally dig it!

  Anyway, I am really jazzed that the List has been so
active these past months.  I wanted to share that with
you.  The Bardic Arts is sooo important to our
kingdom.  I see that now.

 I am just glad to consider myself among your numbers.

Clare

(who has just stepped down from the incredible
entourage ride)