[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 07:26:15 PDT 2003

Bardmoot... I have the strange feeling that would take longer than an
Entmoot though it would be alot more fun!

Oh yah I had answered the original Question

Favorite peice I wrote: Rosalia's Song (Gee I can't imagine why a peice for
my beloved would be my favorite if you haven't heard it the words are here
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/bardic/index.html)

Favorite peice some one else wrote:

Ulf's "Warriors in the Mist" This Story I heard at my very first event. This
story is why I went to a second event.

Darius