[Bards] What's your Favorite Piece?

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 07:26:02 PDT 2003

Hi everyone!

I know I'm not in kingdom anymore but I am just so
darn glad to see the Bard list active again!

My favorite piece I wrote is "The Death of Robin
Hood." I love watching people cry when I tell that
one!

My favorite piece someone else did: It's a tie between

"Burden of the Crown" and Master Darius' "Just One
Time". Dar - Send me that last one, will ya?

Anyway, I hope to see you all soon.

Yours in Bardic Service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells
Bard of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt
--- Darius of the Bells <masterdarius at earthlink.net>

http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/bardic/index.html)

> Favorite peice some one else wrote:
>
> Ulf's "Warriors in the Mist" This Story I heard at
> my very first event. This
> story is why I went to a second event.
>
> Darius

=====