[Bards] Who is going to coronation?

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Fri Jun 6 22:27:55 PDT 2003

Hey Folks,

So who on this list is planning to attend Coronation? I know that TRM would
love to see as many performers as possible as They both love the bardic
arts. In lieu of a vigil, I'm planning a reception to celebrate my laurel
and I would love to have as many performers as possible. If the thought of
hanging out and performing just for the fun of it isn't incentive enough,
just think of the free food and booze! (if the site allows) :-)

So please come out to Coronation to give TRM a musical send off and come by
to visit/perform in my little corner of the hall.

Pendaran