[Bards] Bardic forum - and plug for the website

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 10:28:46 PDT 2003

I'm all for the gathering at 12th Night - I'll even offer to contact the event steward about space, though someone may have to *remind* me that I offered as we get closer to the event.  In fact, if there is organization to be done, I'll volunteer.

As for the website, I've asked Bersi to reserve webspace for me and will be sending files forthwith.  I've enjoyed reading the works of the bards that are already on the site, and I join Eleanor in pleading for others to submit their work as well!  Being new to the bardic scene, I haven't heard a majority of the works listed recently, so I'm very jazzed about both the website and the gathering!

Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...