[Bards] Irish stories

Thomas gemartt at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 16 12:59:51 PDT 2003

Greetings All,

Like Willow and Finnacan, my copy of The Tain is the translation by
Kinsella, however I would like to recommend a novel by Gregory Frost
entitled "Tain" (published in 1986).  Frost does an astonishly good job of
bringing Cuchulain's adventures to life!

By the way, I enjoyed an excellent presentation by Finnacan at King's
College on the art of storytelling, and I hope he will continue to teach
others.   VIVAT!

                                         Thomas of Tenby