[Bards] Storytelling Class: was Irish stories

TheSpatlord at aol.com TheSpatlord at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 22:04:54 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/16/03 11:48:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
twinoak at cox-internet.com writes:

<< Thomas said:

 "By the way, I enjoyed an excellent presentation by Finnacan at King's
 College on the art of storytelling, and I hope he will continue to teach
 others.   VIVAT!"

 I'm really bummed that I didn't get the chance to attend Finnacan's class! I
 was on Dad duty at the time and missed it, so I'm hoping that he teaches it
 again some time in the near future.

 Pendaran

 I intend to, most assuredly, though I now feel I must request a 2-hour block
the next time. There is so much to explore when it comes to storytelling
specifics, as well as the great feedback and questions from those who attend.
 You may have been correct, good Sir Pendaran. I may have to organize a
winter storytelling workshop, something that is far more productive then a 2-hour
lecture. Something with lots of exchanges and exercises, mulled wine and warm
cider.
I don't know, perhaps I could find welcome at Stargate's Yule Revel, or
Steppes 12th Night...Maybe even Bryn Gwlad during Candlemas.
Would anyone be interested? I'm thinking of a gathering that would be part
class, part forum.
~Finnacan