[Bards] website

David Seguin dseguin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 21:13:08 PDT 2003

Well let's see if this message actually gets through.  I've had a few
messages bounce.

I just added mine and ulf's pages to the website.  Modified Antonia's
bio and added a poem.  Added a bunch of other stuff also.  Just check
the new page I added called "what's new".  I'm going to start listing
everything I'm doing.

I still have a couple of pages to go, but that's most of the ones I've
gotten so far.

However, we still want ALL the bardic research papers, examples of
period pieces, whatever you got.  Eventually we want this site to be the
envy of every other kingdom.  I can't do much, without your content.  So
keep it coming, and remember that if it takes a few days, it's not
because I've stopped, but because my wife actually expects me to do
something else once in a while, like sleep.

Don't forget everybody,