[Bards] Irish stories

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 14:07:43 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/16/2003 3:48:29 PM Central Standard Time,
seamus at elfsea.net writes:

> Greetings unto the list!
>
> At ther Grace Willow's suggestion I am glad to be on here.
>

> I am a rather new bard and always looking for new peices... I prefer my time
> period <14th century Irish>  But any new and fun peices are great.
>
> So With this I will ask a question unto the list:
>
> What is your favorite peice and why?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Lord Seamus O Dubhda, P.E

Welcome!

       We just had a discussion on what peoples favorite piece is.  Though
I'm sure there is more to be said on the matter if you like you can go to.  <A HREF="http://www.ansteorra.org/pipermail/bards/">
Bards Archives</A>
and read what was said.  The discussion was early this month.

Robert