[Bards] Repertoire Expansion

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 00:32:59 PDT 2003

 Greetings to Ulf.
It is truly sad when something as wonderful as Mistress Aeruin's song is
lost. I tell a story about that song and many people in the central
region have not heard it. Do you think you or somebody could come down
here and teach it? Or maybe we could send someone up to you to learn it.
Would anybody be interested in learning my story? It is a great tale on
the power of a bard.

Willow