[Bards] Greetings

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 14:24:43 PDT 2003

Dear Milo

Please do not worry. Since I got my Thistle's I have been a "Lady".
Though I wasn't one when I got my Peerage. My first award was a Laurel
after 12 years of being in the SCA. Of course it wasn't that odd back in
the ancient times. I feel the title "Lady" is truly honorable title and
something to live up to. If when I die people say I was a lady I will be
happy.
Willow

PS. Also I consider telephones and e-mail to be off stage and the use of
title is nice is not mandatory. While I know some of you think I wear my
coronet when I am doing the dishes I do have mundane life.