[Bards] Favorite pieces

Kelley Ross MyLadiMoon at msn.com
Wed Jun 18 18:36:20 PDT 2003

My favorite performer is and always will be my father, Count Sir Finn Kelley O'Donnel.  He is the only bard who has ever made me cry.  I might be a bit biased though...

Always,
Angelique

>I would change the subject to favorite performers. List a few and tell us
why are they interesting.

Ivar Battle Scald and his brother Freya are two of my favorite
performers.  They put a lot of emotion into their performances. Their
works transformed me to another time. They were always doing heroic
pieces, even their funny ones were heroic.

Willow de Wisp