[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Jay and Diane Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Mon Mar 31 05:54:24 PST 2003

Robert wrote:

>        I messed up.  The PDF OP will not let you cut and paste someones
entry
> as a whole, as the cut selects across all the columns, so you have to cut
and
> paste each award individualy.  I got sloppy.

You didn't "mess up"; you went out of your way to do good work to help
another bard.  It was done under time pressure, and therefore less than
perfect, and other bards pitched in to help and make it even better.

That's a Good Thing.  You don't have to apologize for it.

Thanks, Robert.  I've saved your list for my own use.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin