[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Biggs, Truly truly.biggs at hp.com
Mon Mar 31 07:10:25 PST 2003

That's IT Robert! - If you can't get it absolutely perfect the first
time - you're OUTA HERE! One more mistake like that, young man, and no
more soup for you!

Eleanow Faichils

And I do have an iris - but I don't remember when......how's THAT for a
bard preserving history. Can't even remember my own!

       I messed up.  The PDF OP will not let you cut and paste someones
entry
as a whole, as the cut selects across all the columns, so you have to
cut and
paste each award individualy.  I got sloppy.

Robert