[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 07:32:48 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/31/2003 9:11:35 AM Central Standard Time,
truly.biggs at hp.com writes:

> That's IT Robert! - If you can't get it absolutely perfect the first
> time - you're OUTA HERE! One more mistake like that, young man, and no
> more soup for you!
>
> Eleanow Faichils
>
> And I do have an iris - but I don't remember when......how's THAT for a
> bard preserving history. Can't even remember my own!

       I thought that you did have an Iris but it is not listed in the OP as
of the 1st of March.  You should contact Master Rumil to get that corrected.
It may be that there wasn't a Court Report sent for the event where you
recieved it, or it may be that your Iris was left off that reoprt.  If Master
Rumil finds that there are no other awards listed from that event then he
will know that there is a court report missing.

Robert, (who is also a herald)