[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Mon Mar 31 19:38:53 PST 2003

"I thought that you did have an Iris but it is not listed in the OP as
of the 1st of March.  You should contact Master Rumil to get that corrected.
It may be that there wasn't a Court Report sent for the event where you
recieved it, or it may be that your Iris was left off that report."  <snip>

Hey Eleanor,

Don't feel bad: according to the online OP, Jehanne doesn't have a Laurel!
Funny, I was there when the herald read the scroll... Wait, come to think of
it; I *was* the herald that read the scroll.

Pendaran