[Bards] Writing Poetry (Long)

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Thu May 29 11:50:36 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/29/2003 1:02:43 PM Central Standard Time,
dsrummel at yahoo.com writes:

> I find it interesting that you write at events - the thought never occurred
> to me 'till I talked to you at Warlord.  I'm normally so rushed that I
> barely have time to think, much less write.  But I think I'll try it sometime
> soon.  If my muse will oblige me.

       That's at least part of the reason I've written so little recently.  I
almost never write at home.  I just can't get into the right mindset and have
too many distraction ready at hand.  I can sometime write at a park, but
almost everything Ai write is written at an event.  Lately I've had trouble
finding the time at events to sit down and write.
       I went through a period where almost every bardic competition I
performed something I had written that day on site.  I was happy with the poems but
the performances lacked polish.

Robert