[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Wed Oct 22 18:15:34 PDT 2003

Greetings All,

I wish to announce to all who are interested that the next Kingdom
Eisteddfod will be held next January at Steppes Twelfth Night, in the Barony
of the Steppes. I have not yet decided on the format for the competition,
but I will say that it will require multiple performances, will not require
variances of styles (i.e. it's okay to perform nothing but songs or nothing
but poems), and written documentation will be required for at least some of
the pieces.

Look here and on Ansteorra Announce for details regarding the time of and
format for the competition.

I remain,
Pendaran
Kingdom Bard of Ansteorra