[Bards] RE: looking for titled bards

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 21:42:37 PDT 2004

Wow! That's fantastic! Good to see an old friend doing
so well.

Thanks!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Barony of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

--- Elizabeth Blackthorne
<damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes it is one in the same.  He also won archery, and
> is the premiere pillow defender of our Keep.  He was
> very impressive this past weekend.
>
> Tessa Nieto <eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com> wrote: Is
> that Lord Seamus from the Barony of Elfsea??? If
> so, WELL DONE, SEAMOOSE!!!!!!!
>
> Lady Eleanor Cleavely
> formerly of Elfsea
>
> --- Elizabeth Blackthorne
> wrote:
>
> > It is with great pleasure that I announce the
> newest
> > titled bard of Crossrode Keep...Lord Seamus
> > O'Dubhoa. I no longer hold that title so please
> > remove me from that list and give credit to our
> > newest.
> > In Service, Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne

=====
We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved