[Bards] Elfsea Bardic

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 07:20:00 PDT 2004

Greetings fellow bards!

FYI, Elfsea Bardic is tonight at my house, starting at around 6:00-6:30pm.
The address is:
                      6112 Ivy Glen Dr.
                      Arlington,Tx 76017
                      817-417-6502

Call me if you need directions or anything. Also, if you want munchies, you need to bring them this time (rent's due) but I will have Kool-aid, tea, and water available. Please come out and see us!

Also.....a BIG Vivat goes out to Lady Simone, who is the first Title Bard of the Shire of Loch Ruadh!!!  Her performance was beautiful and we all are so happy to see her wear that cloak, Way to go Simone!!

HL Elanor O'Ruark

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!