[Bards] In Search of Shakespeare

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Thu Feb 12 05:37:55 PST 2004

I saw part one of the Shakespeare special, but missed last night's
installment. Hopefully it will come around again given that PBS is in their
fund drive mode at the moment.

I was taken with the excellent costuming in the Medici documentary. That
show stopped Jehanne in her tracks and she just kept going on about the
clothes.

Pendaran