[Bards] A Question of Timing in Elfsea

antigonus bearbait antigonus at lycos.com
Thu Feb 26 11:09:56 PST 2004

   I tend to agree.  I tell period sElfsea and I cringe whenever I see
something like this.  There are very few period stories I can get down to 5
minuets without butchering it.  It's hard work getting them down to 7
minuets.  When I see a 5 minuet limit that means my period stories are out.
If I cram them into a 5 min timeframe, what's left isn't competition worthy
in my opinion.

   I get annoyed when I see a competition asking for period pieces with
documentation, 5 minuet limit.  My general reaction is that someone is badly
in need of a clue.

Robert Fitzmorgan

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------