[Bards] My most sincere apologies

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Mon Jan 5 18:43:41 PST 2004

Greetings All,

For reasons passing understanding, I was under the impression that
Coronation was to take place last weekend, and that Steppe Twelfth Night was
to be held this coming weekend. I have no idea why I thought this, I suppose
I was brain addled from the holidays. At any rate, I wish to offer my
apologies to all of those good gentles who *were* prepared for the
Eisteddfod last weekend and who did compete. All of you deserved better from
the person charged with running the competition. Again, you have my
apologies.

I also wish to thank Mistress Ariella, Lord Snorri and (Honorable?) Lord
Antigonous for stepping in and getting things running while I raced north to
the event. There would not have been a competition were it not for their
efforts. I also wish to thank Master Robin, Master Ulf, Master Garraed
Galbreath (a visiting laurel from Ealdomere) and the Honorable Lady Eleanor
Fairchild for judging. They stepped in and judged under adverse conditions
given that the judging forms that were going to be used weren't available
(because the yutz who was supposed to be running things wasn't there yet).
Thank you all, good gentles for stepping in and helping with a difficult
task.

Yours sincerely,
Pendaran