[Bards] Bardic Collegium

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 10:28:10 PST 2004

Congrats Antonia!  You've come a long way fast and now you're hitting the
ground running.  Well done!

I'd be please to teach a class or two at collegeum and could probably do a
decent job at Music Theory including learning to sight read.  Pendaran
always jumps in first with documentation -- and most people probably
consider me way too fussy on the issue anyway.  How about something like:
"Introducing Your Piece in Persona or how to make oral documentation
interesting."

--ihon
p.s. with regard to Pendaran's averment that "we bardic laurels know
everything,"  he forgot the second half which is: "but we lose the ability
to express anything in a way that can be understood by anyone."
--i